Tuesday 11 July 2017

What's in my makeup bag - July


July's makeup bag is all about covering the basics so I can keep my makeup light for the warmer weather. Whilst some people ditch the foundation in warmer weather, unfortunately I'm too in love with it to do that. I'm all about a rosey glow and stand out lips so it's important for me to have a good blusher and lipstick always on hand. Here's some insight into  what's in this months bag.

l'oreal true match foundation

L'Oreal True Match foundation
I get pretty bored of foundations quickly and often find I'm disappointed with their performance. True Match is one of the few I've used for a fair while now. It has really good coverage, helping to conceal all my blemishes and it doesn't go oily in my t-zone area. Winner.
Get it for £9.99 at Feel Unique


Primark Ps... Eyeconic mascara
I've recently reviewed this when I was testing Primark mascaras. I really like the formula and how it adds great length and volume to my lashes.

charlotte tilbury bar of gold highlighter

Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold highlighter
The highlighter is great for giving my skin a natural gold glow. It's very light but is still visible enough to give my skin a lovely sheen.
£32 at Charlotte Tilbury


L'Oreal Infaillible Total Cover concealer palette
This multi shade palette is perfect for helping to conceal pesky under eye circles. As you can see from the picture I'm quite a favourite of this and it's almost all gone (if you're wondering the other shades are too dark for me).
Get it for £9.99 at Boots


MUA Pixel Perfect blusher
I do have to build this up as it's very very light but after a few applications I get the perfect natural rosy glow. It's great if you don't want to wear anything too heavy.
Get it for £3 at Superdrug


NYX No Filter finishing powder
I've been using this for a few months now and it's still my goto powder. It sets my makeup really well and gives my face a really polished finish.
Get it for £11.00 at Selfridges


Illamasqua liquid eyeliner
It's not often I change my eyeliner but when I somehow lost my last one I decided to give this a go.  It has a fairly thin brush which doesn't move so it's great for precise application. Even though it's not waterproof it rarely smudges either.
Get it for £16.80 at Beautybay

l'oreal lip paint lacquer in red fiction

L'Oreal Lip Paint lacquer in Red Fiction
I love how bright and vibrant this shade is, I really think it adds a powerful finish to my makeup. It stays on for quite a long time too.
Get it for £6.99 at Superdrug

So what's in your July makeup bag?
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig