Monday 4 January 2010

At long last.. the day has come....

When I can swim!

I started swimming lessons back in September 2009 and continued them throughout the latter part of the year till today. Tonight it was freezing cold, and even more cold in the pool, but I finally managed to swim!

The only requirement you need to swim is to simply let go and voila you're there. Despite what I thought you don't instantly fall in, you don't sink, you stay afloat! I barely got my face wet, I am quite simply sooo proud of myself.

I just hope I can continue it next week!

Tizz, my little friend also took the plunge tonight and she can swim now too. What a night!

So if any of you who is reading this can't swim, don't give up, take a chance, you can do it!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig