Saturday 23 January 2010

My first day as one of those that likes to annoy! lol

Hello all, hope you are all well. Today I started my first trial shift of the call centre job. I found out that you only get paid if you get 2 'bites' a hour but with around 80-100 calls going out that shouldn't be too difficult, although you do get dry patches. In my first proper hour I got 4 bites *woop* lol and one visit I think from that. If they leave a price I'll get a extra £5. Not bad for my first day lol.

A lot of people didn't seem to be in and a lot of people weren't interested but to be honest i don't blame them, no one said fuk off though which was nice. Lol

On my way home though I went into this little cafe to get a sandwich and I said to the lady can I have a tuna mayo salad sandwich, so what do I get? Cheese salad? seriously!? I didn't think they sounded too similar myself!

Now you're probably thinking why didn't I go back? Well I was halfway down the street by this time and I thought f'k it. So I scrapped the cheese off and had a salad sandwich. Yum.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig