Monday 4 January 2010

Happy new year!

Sorry it's a bit late, but better late then never, happy 2010.

I made a few resolutions as I do every year, I aim to:
  • Be more positive
  • Care less what people think of me
  • Get my book published (lol)
  • Get a hunky man?
I'm not sure about the last two but they would be nice if I did achieve them. Although the guy one is a bit dodgy, as relationships typically always go tits up! lol. Still positivity will get me places, there's no such word as can't!

So far I am doing good with the positive stuff, I got lost and went the wrong way home when coming back from Sittingbourne and put it down as a adventure, then today I got stuck in traffic for ooh a hour and 20 mins, took that long just to get onto blue bell hill. MANIC! But I remained positive throughout. Go me!

Anyone else make any resolutions? You broken them yet? lol

Have a good year! x
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig