Saturday 16 January 2010

Me, attitude?

Now why is it whatever workplace I go to people seem to assume I have some sort of attitude. It does get a bit boring after a while to keep hearin complaints from your boss etc, and often very nit picky comments. But as it's a new year and a new start, I have vowed to not take their comments too much to heart and improve on what they say. I don't think I'll ever satisfy them and I can only really do my best.

I'm trying to see the positive in everything these days as being a negative person doesn't really keep you in too high spirits but there's only so much positive in every situation! Still least I'm aware of it and can change it, and make them more tea/coffee as they requested! (and stop looking at the Internet all the time).

On the other hand I am working on my other resolutions too, as this week I went out Monday, Thursday and Friday so I'm keeping my going out statistic pretty high! It would have been 4 days had I been bothered to go to dancing, ohh and i'm out tomorrow as well. Aren't I a busy lass!

Not looking forward to Monday, I have a meeting with the boss :(
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig