Saturday 9 January 2010

Love Comes Knocking

In previous posts I mentioned my Ebook Love Comes Knocking. I created my own little website in which I offered it for download but alas I don't know if anyone really took a look :(

Anywho I didn't give up and self-published it on Lulu.com. This site allows for download and print to order. For example books are only printed when someone orders one rather then printing out a whole batch of books.

If any of you are interested in Romantic-comedies I would love it if you could take a look and spread the word if you're not interested. After all one mans rubbish is another mans treasure! but not in quite those terms!

Reviews:
Pauline, (45 female) The book was quite enjoyable, but was easily put down. It was easy to get into again, and I found it nice and lighthearted. Iwould read another book by the author.8/10




Dianne (39 female) I found the book to be humerous, and a little entertaining, I found much of the story relating back to his name which got a little predictable at times. In general the structure was well done, but I found the situations un believable.  6/10

For more details check out the press release

Love Comes Knocking is available to buy at Lulu

Let me know what you think!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig