Friday 11 January 2013

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Lotion review




Following on from my recent review of a new John Frieda product I was lucky enough to be selected to test their new Luxurious Volume root booster spray.

The product comes in a turquoise bottle with a spray nozzle. I don't think it's intended to be as premium a product as the precious review.





With a promise of transforming fine, flat hair into salon caliber natural looking volume, I expected a lot of this product.

I sprayed into my roots both on top and under and blow dried my hair upside down for the maximum effect.

Like with John Frieda's other volumising product I felt the uplift was minimal and not what I expected.

Weighing it up I would say the product is okay if you want a small amount of volume, but you'll have to stick to back combing for a major effect.

I'll give it 3/5

Before



After


Advantages
•Small amount of increased volume
•Easy to use

Disadvantages
•You don't get as much volume in your hair as you would expect to get


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Clandon Road,Rochester,United Kingdom

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig