Tuesday 8 January 2013





We all love a bit of volume so when I was selected to test John Frieda's new luxurious volume spray I was pretty excited.

The suitably named blow out spray is designed for fine hair and aims to turn your hair from fine to full.

There is a styling hint tip on the back and instructions as to how you can achieve a more volumised look.




The product is a medium sized light green bottle with a simple label to the box and more instructions. Perfect if you don't keep your boxes.





I sprayed the product all over my roots top and bottom, front to back. Then to achieve more volume I blow dried my hair upside down.

The end result I felt wasn't as good as I was expecting. There was a bit of uplift but not much on the root area which is what the product was designed for. View the pictures and decide for yourself whether my hair has more volume.

I'd give it 2/5

Before



After


Advantages
•Great new product soon to hit the shelves
•Comes with styling tip and instructions
•Small uplift

Disadvantages
•Any uplift soon disappeared
•Didn't feel my hair achieved the volumised look it should have

Be the first to comment!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig