Wednesday 2 January 2013

Soap and Glory high definition thick and fast collagen mascara review





When I spotted Soap and Glorys High Definition Thick and Fast Collagen mascara I was instantly intrigued.

Following a film analogy the mascara which comes in a shade of film noir aims to aid high definition to your lashes.

You see a lot of products on the market that include collagen in the ingredients, but often they provide little or no added results.

Soap and Glory Collagen mascara comes in a attractive gold package with big bold lettering that instantly draws attention.





Inside is a gold wand with a average sized brush. The mascara brush on really easily and didnt scratch my eyelids like some mascaras can do.

I found the mascara did define my lashes quite well but there was a element of slight clumping. Perhaps this was Soap and Glory's way of adding extra definition?

Overall a reasonable mascara but I did feel the collagen didn't have much of an effect.

I give it a score of 3/5

Before



After


Advantages
•Attractive packaging
•Does define your lashes
•Bottom lashes seem more lengthened

Disadvantages
•Doesn't seem like the collagen has any real effect
•There is a slight clumping to the lashes






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Kent
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig