Tuesday 29 January 2013

Take your lashes into space with Maybelline rocket volume mascara





It has been billed as the mascara with rocket volume but does it live up to the claims?

•8x volume super fast
•No clumps

Maybellines new Rocket Volume Express comes sealed in a packet so you can guarantee no one has sneakily tested it. The tube is a indigo colour which reveals a chunky but small brush when opened.




Surprisingly the volume transferred onto my lashes quickly and I went from flat to defined in a few seconds.

Both my top and bottom lashes were left fuller and longer although I would debate as to the 8x increased volume.

The only real complaint I have is that the brush felt slightly scratchy on my eyelashes when applying.

There was virtually no clumping either which makes for a mascara that lives up to virtually all of its claims.

Maybelline Rocket Volume earns itself a score of 4.5/5

Before



After


Advantages
•The volume could be seen within seconds
•Lashes were left clearly defined and volumised
•No clumping

Disadvantages
•Slight scraping feeling when applying
•I wouldn't say there was 8x volume as claimed on the packaging



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Home

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig