Thursday 17 January 2013

Primark winter/spring spree

On my way back from a failed attempt at getting a weekly railcard (I was too early) I strolled into primark for a browse.

£79 later this is what I bought!




White blouse with tie detail £6.00




White blouse with pearl and heart detail £12.00




Leopard print top with bows £8.00




White tshirt with lace and polka dot bow detail £10.00




White dress with lace shoulders and belt £15.00




See through white top with lace and flower detailing £8.00




Ring necklace £1.50, cross necklace £1.50

Black diamanté headband £3.00

White flower headband £2.00

Pink flower necklace £4.00

As you can see there's quite a white theme going on which makes me think that's one of the hot colours for spring. The new jewellery items are dainty and very floral (minus the cross) and will go perfectly with my new tops !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Home

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig