Wednesday 8 February 2012

Carmine January or is it February box!

Well I have to say this month... what a disappointment Carmine.



The box which is expected to turn up around the 25th January didn't turn up... At all... till I sent a frustrated email to support who then sent out another box first class. So despite me not receiving anything Carmine were still quite happy to take the money out of my account.

So I was hoping that after my very long wait the box would be worth it. Well I'm not really sure it is.

In this months box is:
  • Korres Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturising and brightening cream - A organic wild rose face cream that brightens and repairs your complexion. Also adding plumping hydration for the next 24 hours.
  • Eldora False Eye Lashes - Handcrafted eyelashes especially designed to give you a extra bit of sparkle. Not bad I guess as I do like to go False from time to time.
  • Radiance Face Oil - A 100% natural facial oil that will dramatically renew your skin and make it glow.
  • Himalayan Pink Salt - A natural mineral rich 30 minute soak in the bath that gives your skin the ultimate detox. Equivalent to a 3 day fast. Now not something I would normally buy but it'd be great if it works!
  • Eyeko - Fat eyestick in Petrol blue
So what do you think? I just hope they pull their socks up next month or rather this month!
SHARE:

3 comments

Wots Her Name Again? said...

Great blog!

Have been considering investing in the Calmane beauty box but im stll unsure.
Do you think its worth it?

They are doing a half price promotion for 1st time subcribers …. Still not sure though your thoughts on previous boxes would be a big help.

http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/Wotshernameagai

kathcake said...

hello
thanks for your comment
here are the links to the other boxes which I was more impressed with.

http://kathcakeblogging.blogspot.com/2011/12/real-december-carmine-box.html

http://kathcakeblogging.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-december-2011-carmine-box.html

it is a great product and a way of trying something new and you do get 5 full size (normally)products for £10 which are worth a lot more.

I guess everyone has off months! I'm just grumbling as it was so late! happy shopping and please come back again :)

paula said...

I've been thinking of trying one of the beauty boxes, they're a great idea.Prob give Carmine a miss and maybe try Glossy box,hope it doesn't have loads of moisturisers and creams,Id prefer one with just make-up

Blogger Template Created by pipdig