Thursday 23 February 2012

JackyMac Eyeshadow in Chameleon - You're not joking!



If you read my last review you know I was pretty impressed by JackyMac's eyeshadows. This morning I tried out the Chameleon shadow and I have to say the colour was quite a shock!

The eyeshadow comes in a traditional clear pot with a black lid, that is slightly larger then normal shadows (Barry M for example). It has a clear pull back lid which proved a bit problematic as I had a white top on and powder shot all over it. If you get in that situation do not rub it in!

To apply I simply patted out a little bit of powder (a little bit goes a long way) and then applied it to my lids. That was when I saw the amazing colour it created. Despite appearing brown in the pot the colour is like a chameleon a shimmery yellow gold with hints of green. It is quite the most amazing colour, and not one i've seen before.

The only real issue with this product is it doesn't last forever, and a few hours later the colour had unfortuantely faded. You could still see it but there was only a faint shimmer by the evening. Overall a fantastic coloured eyeshadow which is really good for you, and you'll get compliments all night long.



Advantages
  • Easy to apply
  • A little goes a long way
  • Amazing colour
Disadvantages
  • Can go everywhere if you're not careful (don't wear white anywear near it!)
  • Colour starts to diseppear after a few hours
SHARE:

3 comments

nikki reynolds said...

it looks fab pretty and sparkly

Rosa Porter said...

Love the colour but I need an eyeshadow that will stay on all day!

paula said...

Ive never heard of JackyMac before,will have to investigate,love the colour annd it sounds amazing how its got gold and green :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig