Monday 13 February 2012

Putting St Tropez Moisturiser to the test!

St Tropez are considered the creme de la creme of tanning brands. So as I recently won a St Tropez tanning kit I thought I'd put them to the test!

Part of the set I was sent included a medium to dark moisturiser which gradually tans your skin the safe way. The moisturiser comes in a bright white solution like a traditional moisturiser and has a really nice summery smell - no biscuits here!

It sank into my skin easily when rubbed in and felt quite luxurious. Now after applying there was no visible result of any tan appearing but it is only day 1.

This is how I looked after applying


Lets hope day 2 has better results!
SHARE:

2 comments

Upcoming Bank Exams said...

It is interesting & valuable, that's great.. The blog seems to be interesting....

emma walters said...

i have a pale complexion & looking for a tinted moisturiser that does smell of biscuits! think this may be worth a try, thank-u x

Blogger Template Created by pipdig