Thursday 9 February 2012

Reach For the Stars

In my bid to reach world domination (well I'll settle for higher profile) I have been trying really hard to get my blog out there and to get people to recognise I offer a service in which I will review products for free.

Well I'm glad to say the fruits of my labour have paid off. After contacting the pr companies of many different makeup brands I've had successes with Models Own and New Cid cosmetics. I adore New Cid lipsticks so I was delighted to find they'd sent me a whole batch of their products. Amazing!

So I will be very busy with reviews over the next few weeks. Keep tuning on for that latest review!


Above picture shows the samples kindly sent by the above brands pr companies.
SHARE:

1 comment

natasha said...

Keep going !! It will be worth it in the end - a fab blog already and I am now following you on Twitter - will keep tweeting :) Good luck xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig